NEW CLASSES ANNOUNCED:
AITOR BASAURI, MASK MAKING, CLOWN 1 AND CLOWN IN SPANISH!
- Joining us all the way from the world renowned UK-based theatre company, Spymonkey, Aitor Basauri, will be offering a weeklong CLOWN MASTERCLASS. We are over the moon to host this highly sought after Master Clown Teacher in Los Angeles. This intensive will take place the week of February 29th. Don’t miss the chance to study with Aitor!
- Our collaboration with Second City continues. Beginning February 11, running on Thursday evenings, the wonderful Courtney Cunningham will lead first-timers into the magical world of the clown in our LEVEL 1 CLASS. If you want to begin the journey – start here.
- Starting February 21st and running for five consecutive Sundays, artist Robert Beuth is returning to The Clown School to offer an Advanced Neoprene MASK MAKING CLASS. We are thrilled that this multi-skilled maestro is continuing his collaboration with us after a wildly successful puppet making class last year.
- And lastly, for the first time in the history of The Clown School, we will be offering INTRODUCTORY CLOWN WORKSHOPS IN SPANISH! These will be taught by our very own Raquel Gendry who has just moved to LA after 25 years of professional experience in Ecuador as a clown, director, and improvisor. We are very lucky to have her with us. To sign up for one or both of these, email her directly at email@example.com. MORE INFO BELOW:
Click on “Classes” on the Menu Bar to book a class.
And STAY TUNED for many more offerings coming in the SPRING, including CLOWN 3, which culminates in a show!
Check out our latest offering from our newest CLOWN PROFESSOR, Raquel Gendry!
And check out Clowns: In Conversation With Modern Masters, co-authored by Clown School Artistic Director David Bridel, available now.
Our upcoming classes are as follows:
- The legendary Dr Brown is back for a new series of Masterclasses starting May 17.
- Clown School Artistic Director David Bridel offers a Summer Intensive, June 22-25.
- We unveil our latest class, the Grotesque Clown, with Alex Suha, starting July 12.
- Finish the year with our Level 2 class Tears of a Clown and our Level 3 class Bim Bam Bom, taught by Zach Steel and David Bridel.
- Stay tuned for more updates and new Virginia Scott and Bob Beuth classes to be announced soon!
The Clown School is your place to break the rules; to find out just how crazy your creativity can be. Come and join us; you won’t regret it.
Administrator, The Clown School